So this is my major Tinker (& fitness) project for the time being - Project Thor!
Basically I need ridiculous goals to achieve anything resembling fitness (c.f. running the marathon) and I have not done anything yet for the Tailor part of my blog so I conceived a cunning scheme - to go as convincingly as possible as the guy to the left [<-], The Mighty Thor!
This requires the following things:
- Getting my weight down to 79 kilos (12.5 stone)
- Putting on some muscle
- Crafting Mjolnir
- Making the upper body armour
- Obtain some crazy black trousers (I mean just look at them [<-])
- Obtaining some boots
- Growing and dyeing my hair blonde
- The challenge ends on October 31st 2012
Obviously there are a few caveats to the "convincingly" I wrote above. Clearly I am not an actor paid lots of money just to work out for a role so I will do my best to achieve a reasonable physique for the costume.
An update will follow later with 'Before' photos.
P.S. Apparently I already have a cape! :)
P.P.S Follow my weight-loss at Runkeeper: http://runkeeper.com/user/tomw2005/profile