Rob and Tom discuss why Trump seems to have so little power in national policy but a much greater sabre to rattle in foreign affairs.
There were some audio issues with Rob's recording, I've done my best to fix them so the episode was slightly delayed.
- The Headlines
- Trump's Power at home and abroad
- Would You Rather? Referendums
- Tomorrow's Papers Today
- New York Post Cover
- Britain Elects: Westminster Voting Intention
- i News: Muslim Council of Britain’s letter in full calling for inquiry into ‘Islamophobia’ in the Conservative party
- Wikipedia: Jewish Population by Country
- Wikipedia: Islam in the United Kingdom
- Wikipedia: The Culture Series
- Our new URL: parliamentary.observer