Tom & Mike discuss TV Dramas: what is a TV drama?, the feels, our favourite dramas.
Explicit tag because I forgot to beep one f-bomb. My apologies.
We discuss: The Office [UK], The Office [US], Game of Thrones, House, Big Bang Theory, EastEnders, Hollyoaks, Dynasty, Sons of Anarchy, Bojack Horseman, Jessica Jones*, Agent Carter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Serenity, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, Class, Dr Who, Taken, The 4400, American Gods, Blackpool, Casanova
*Tom has watched it now!
Out of the Hat: Board Games
- Which Office is Best?
- Urban Dictionary: drama
- Monster of the Week
- Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage...
- Gay Men of the Night's Watch
- Hollyoaks Calendar †
- Dynasty Theme
- Wonders of the Stoner System
- TV Show Tracking
- Young Sheldon
- Reddit: The Serenity Problem
- Firefly vs Serenity
- Better Than Neil
- Luke Cage's Diversity
- Agent Carter One Shot
- Dredd TV Show
- Netflix & Millarworld
- Kingsman meets Archer
- Rachel Bloom
- Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes
- American Gods Audiobook [Also on Audible]
- Bryan Fuller: American Gods Sex Scene
- Not The Rani, Romana Regenerating
- Comic Relief Dr Who
- Does Sean Bean Die More Than Other Actors?
- David Tennant introduced as Casanova
- Blackpool: The Gambler
†It was hard to find a link that wasn't from the Daily Mail or something similar, sorry.